Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's a Drag.

Despite the loveliest of sunshine these past days, things seem to be dragging. Summer couldn't come fast enough as far as I am concerned. This is a little sketch I did very closely based on some photographs by Andreas Laszlo Konrath, a photographer my sister introduced me too. His portraits remind me of how great faces are. You can see them all here under stories: http://www.andreaslaszlokonrath.com/


There is a very bizarre sort of perspective going on here, and they are strangely conjoined at the shoulder, but I am okay with it. It's not very original to draw someone else's photographs but I couldn't resist. Someday I will draw my own. 


And the song of today is.....

4 comments:

  1. The sketch is super cool, and they can totally be Siamese twins. That just makes it even more awesome. I also really want to see that guy's photographs but the site doesn't seem to be working for me? Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I checked the link, it appears to be working... Was that the issue? Or did his site just not load? Maybe try through google.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fine. I think you should make me a drawing (wink wink wink) and then I would be forced to come to Berkeley and pick it up. OH BUMMER!

    ReplyDelete